AKRF Establishes Office in Stamford, CT
AKRF is excited to announce the opening of a Stamford, CT, office at 700 Canal Street, just a half-mile walk from the Stamford Transportation Center. Supported by planners, engineers, and environmental scientists from our White Plains and New York City offices, Stamford will figure prominently in our expansion of services to Connecticut municipalities, institutions, property owners and developers, and energy utilities statewide.
With over 40 local and regional projects under our belts, AKRF is no stranger to Connecticut. Highlights of our experience include:
- Multi-family zoning code revisions and conceptual design planning for the Town of Salisbury
- Master plan for Compo Beach in the Town of Westport
- Environmental Assessment for replacement of the Connecticut River Bridge
- Economic analysis for the I-84 Project in the City of Hartford
- Watershed-based management plans for the Saugatuck, Mianus, and Five Mile River watersheds
Please contact Ashley Ley at email@example.com for more information.