Arenas & Stadiums
The game plan for arenas and stadiums leads off with environmental assessment, rounds the bases through permitting and compliance, and heads home through careful environmental monitoring during construction. AKRF has worked on such arenas and stadiums as Yankee Stadium, Citifield, Brooklyn Arena, and USTA National Tennis Center.
We understand that arenas and stadiums draw large crowds thus creating a particular set of challenges for impact analysis. For example, transportation management during events requires strategic planning and practical solutions. These facilities also affect the economic character of the surrounding area, and we assess the costs and benefits associated with their presence.
Our project experience includes:
- USTA National Tennis Center at Flushing Meadows, Queens, NY
- Citifield (NY Mets) Baseball Stadium, Queens, NY
- Yankee Stadium (NY Yankees) Bronx, NY
- Brooklyn Arena (Nets) Basketball Arena, Brooklyn, NY
- Brooklyn Cyclones (MCU) Baseball Stadium, Brooklyn, NY
- Columbia University Baker Athletic Field, New York, NY
- Grand Slam Ball Field, Rockland County, NY
- Saratoga Race Course, Saratoga Springs, NY