Energy: Power Generation & Transmission
Power generation and transmission require environmentally responsible management. AKRF helps our clients find ways to supply energy to new markets, and we work with utilities to retrofit older plants to conform with current regulations in the most efficient manner.
AKRF’s work for the energy sector ranges from environmental assessment of new sources and transmission lines to detailed greenhouse gas emissions analyses of energy and transportation policies. As energy regulations get ever more complex, it’s all the more important to have AKRF's technical expertise in your corner.
Our project experience includes:
- Long Island Power Authority (LIPA), Long Island, NY
- New York Power Authority (NYPA), New York, NY
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG), NJ
- The Doe Fund, New York, NY
- National Grid, Long Island, NY
- Rikers Island Cogeneration Facility, Queens, NY
- 316(b) Comprehensive Demonstration Studies, Various Regions, U.S.
- Elm Road Generating Facility, Oak Creek, WI
- West Deptford Energy Station, West Deptford, NJ