Tourism & Hospitality
AKRF offers strategic and creative thinking for a wide range of cultural sites, entertainment facilities, and hospitality services.
From small towns to the Big Apple, tourism and hospitality present various challenges for a region's infrastructure. Both new developments and adaptive reuse can require complete environmental impact assessment.
On a more focused level, our economists routinely develop estimates of total visitation and economic activity while our traffic engineers are fully versed in creating special event parking and traffic plans.
Our project experience includes:
- New Amsterdam Theater, 42nd Street Redevelopment, New York, NY
- Destiny USA: Pyramid Mall, Onondaga County, NY
- Javits Convention Center, New York, NY
- JFK and LaGuardia Airport Hotels, Queens, NY
- Mashpee Wampanoag Casino, Middleboro, MA
- Belleayre Resort at Catskill Park, Ulster and Delaware Counties, NY
- New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn, NY
- Coney Island Amusement District Comprehensive Plan, Brooklyn, NY
- The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park Hotel and Residences, New York, NY