Construction Noise & Vibration
AKRF offers a broad range of services for the analysis and abatement of construction-related noise and vibration.
We provide construction noise and vibration analysis and abatement services for multi-million-dollar projects, including large-scale mixed-use development projects with multiple phases of construction; mass transit, highway and water/wastewater infrastructure projects; industrial facilities, such as power plants; and stadiums.
We also provide our expertise for smaller projects, such as individual residential or commercial buildings.
The scope of our services includes:
- On-site noise and vibration measurements
- Short- and long-term community noise level surveys
- Construction Protection Plan (CPP) vibration monitoring
- Site-specific noise mitigation plans, including those required by the New York City Noise Control Code
- Mitigation development and implementation