AKRF's climate change practice offers a full range of services related to global climate change, including:
- Support and facilitation of long-range climate action and policy plans
- Greenhouse gas inventory and forecast development
- Corporate carbon footprint and sustainability services
- Regulatory compliance analysis and support
- Analysis and planning related to adapting to future climate change impacts
Our experts are industry leaders and are called upon by government agencies to develop unique protocols and tools for analysis.
Analysis of climate change and its impacts requires coordinated interdisciplinary work. Our climate policy analysts and air quality, engineering, natural resources, economics, and traffic specialists provide the knowledge and expertise needed for all aspects of climate change analyses—from carbon footprint calculations, to cost-benefit evaluations, infrastructure adaptation, regulatory compliance, and more.
Contact an AKRF expert for additional information.