Construction Services for the Catskill's New Adelaar Resort
- Acoustics, Noise & Vibration
- Air Quality
- Audiovisual & Multimedia
- Climate Change
- Construction Management & REI
- Cultural Resources
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Landscape Planning & Design
- Marine Engineering
- Municipal & Regional Planning
- Natural Resources
- Permitting & Compliance
- Public Outreach
- Site Assessment & Remediation
- Site/Civil Engineering
- Traffic & Transportation
Adelaar, Construction Services
Thompson, Sullivan County, NY
EPT Concord Resort
AKRF is providing construction management services to Adelaar, building on the comprehensive planning and site and highway engineering services we provided in the development of this new destination resort in New York’s Sullivan County.
Our Construction Management/Resident Engineering and Inspection (REI) team is responsible for construction services, monitoring, and project document control throughout the duration of construction, administering the contract from pre-construction to post-construction close-out.
AKRF is managing the installation and construction of project elements previously designed under our planning and design contract including:
- Roadway and new interchange at NYS Route 17 (future I-86)
- Water distribution system for domestic and fire protection
- Sanitary sewers, force mains, and major sewage pump stations
- Stormwater management and water quality features
- Electrical utility/telecommunications system installations
- Curbs, sidewalks, and guiderails
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention and New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC) compliance elements
- Signage, striping, and traffic signals
Through the use of cloud-based software, AKRF is also managing the document exchange database among the contractor, client, municipality, and subconsultants, including the coordination of construction submittals between technical professionals as well as the Town of Thompson, Sullivan County, and the New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT), who will be the future owners of the roadways and utility infrastructure once they are completed.
Our construction services for this project include pre-construction and constructability review; contractor means and methods oversight; roadway design and construction support for the new exit interchange at the NYS Route 17 (future I-86); construction of the resort’s four-lane access road; and change order and document management.
Construction activities at the Adelaar project site.