Economic & Real Estate Advisory Services
AKRF offers economic and real estate advisory services, drawing upon the expertise of economists, MBAs, regional input-output modelers, accredited real estate professionals, and former real estate developers.
But what really sets us apart is our ability to draw from AKRF's wider range of technical expertise. Our economists regularly walk down the hallway to talk with planners, traffic engineers, landscape designers, hazardous materials specialists, and other environmental professionals so that our analyses are sensitive to the complete set of issues that can influence a project’s performance.
AKRF assists both the public and private sectors when economic development initiatives involve controversial issues. Our analyses and reports are clear, precise and independent, and made to stand the scrutiny of public and judicial reviews.
Our work finds us in metropolitan regions, small towns, and rural areas, with an equally varied client base, including:
- Federal, state, and local governments
- Transportation agencies, industrial development agencies, and port authorities
- Real estate developers, retailers, and lenders
- Colleges and universities
- Hospitals and research facilities
- Museums and cultural institutions
- Sports franchises and gaming operators
Contact an AKRF expert for additional information.