Real Estate & Economic Development
AKRF helps public development agencies and private real estate investors determine how best to generate sustainable economic development in a region, town, neighborhood, or on a single development parcel.
We work to maximize development opportunities by weighing economic, financial, environmental and physical factors, setting priorities, and evaluating the public and private return on investment.
The scope of our services includes:
- Corridor studies
- Transit Oriented Development (TOD) studies
- Research & Development (R&D) studies
- Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) analysis
- Highest-and-best use analysis
- Financial feasibility studies
- Cash-flow analysis
- Site selection studies
- Blight studies
- Urban renewal plans