AKRF has conducted thousands of ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, hundreds of Phase II subsurface investigations and numerous other studies of individual properties, corridors and larger areas.
Our engineers, scientists, and geologists provide thorough site assessments which reduce the potential of unforeseen conditions, thus saving time and money for clients during property development.
The scope of our services includes:
- ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II subsurface investigations
- Soil, groundwater, and soil gas investigations
- Vapor intrusion assessments
- Environmental cost estimation
- (E) Designation compliance