Site/Civil Design & Permitting
AKRF’s engineers are well versed in solving complex site/civil design and permitting problems and providing objective and creative solutions to challenging site development projects in a timely manner.
Our expertise is strengthened by our long relationships with city, state, and federal agencies, as well as our understanding of applicable permitting rules and regulations.
Knowing the ins and outs of regulatory agencies and their procedures enables us to identify and obtain permits to expedite projects and deliver results on time and on budget.
The scope of our services includes:
- Site plan design and permitting
- Site analysis and due diligence
- Drainage design, hydraulic studies, and stormwater management
- Utility design
- Playground and athletic field design
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs), inspections, and compliance
- Construction administration and oversight
- Construction inspection