Working with AKRF
AKRF combines the breadth and resources of larger firms with the specialized know-how and attentiveness offered by smaller ones.
AKRF's range of expertise enables us to offer our clients—from small private developers to large public agencies—a single source to meet all their regulatory, engineering, and planning needs. Our experience in the field and commitment to our clients has made us one of the most respected firms in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions.
For more information about AKRF, please contact us now.
- AKRF’s Nina Peek Writes About Pleasant Valley Open Space and Farmland Plan
- Jon Brownstein, Ph.D. has joined AKRF as a Vice President in MD office
- AKRF’s Archaeologists on Origins of World Trade Center Ship
- AKRF Completes Greenhouse Gas Emissions Report for South Jersey Transportation Planning Organization
- AKRF’s Benjamin Sachwald Talks About New Yorkers Finding a Quiet Place to Call Home in a Noisy City
Beacon High School AKRF provided acoustical consulting services to help create a suitable environment for students at the proposed Beacon High School in New York City.
White Plains Gedney Way Landfill Closure AKRF is assisting the City of White Plains in completing landfill closure requirements for this leaf and yard waste compost facility.
Hudson Square Rezoning AKRF is providing strategic planning services for the rezoning of an 18-block area in Manhattan's Hudson Square neighborhood.
PWD Stormwater Credit Design Assistance Program AKRF is helping develop green infrastructure strategies for stormwater management in Philadelphia.