- Acoustics, Noise & Vibration
- Air Quality
- Climate Change
- Construction Management & REI
- Cultural Resources
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Landscape Planning & Design
- Marine Engineering
- Municipal & Regional Planning
- Natural Resources
- Permitting & Compliance
- Public Outreach
- Site Assessment & Remediation
- Site/Civil Engineering
- Traffic & Transportation
AKRF offers creative environmental, planning, and engineering solutions for public and private clients.
With services across a range of technical specialties, we provide a single-point resource for the most complex, controversial, and time-sensitive projects.
Our scientists, planners, engineers, and technical specialists have worked side by side for decades to help hundreds of clients quickly uncover and solve critical issues. We identify potential challenges early on, ensuring that their projects are completed as smoothly and cost-effectively as possible.