Transforming the White Plains Mall site for transit-oriented development
Engaging communities in the planning, design, and construction process through public forums, distributed material, and web-based collaboration is critical to the success of today’s projects. AKRF offers a wide range of public outreach services to help our clients reach their core audiences and build community consensus for proposed actions. Our planners and subject-matter experts are proficient in gathering and compiling community input, facilitating workshop tables and breakout activities, and addressing the public with clarity.
Additionally, our talented graphic design team conceptualizes, designs, and produces effective public outreach materials that fulfill each client’s overall program objectives and communications strategy. We have designed logos, newsletters, web content, public signage, and more.
- Meeting and workshop organization
- Survey development, collection, and analysis
- Outreach and publicity consultant coordination
- Design and development of print marketing, branding, public information, meeting, and conference materials
- Creation of maps and technical graphics
- Design and development of digital media