Planning for the stormwater management at Johns Hopkins University
Green Stormwater Infrastructure
AKRF provides public- and private-sector clients with comprehensive solutions for wet weather, water quality, and stormwater management: whether you represent a municipality or government agency looking for green stormwater infrastructure, environmental site design, or low-impact development to meet TMDL, MS4, or combined sewer overflow requirements, or a private property owner exploring similar approaches for stormwater credit, to meet new regulations, or to solve flooding problems.
Highlights of our practice include: industry-leading green infrastructure experience with separate and combined sewer areas; stormwater master planning experience for municipal, commercial, industrial, and institutional clients; a dedicated water resources team with over 30 scientists, engineers, and landscape designers; experience in urban to suburban settings; and comprehensive services to support all phases of NPDES MS4 and CSO program development and implementation from initial planning to operations and maintenance.
- Asset management
- Program development
- Data analytics, tracking, and optimization
- Planning and design
- Incentive program development
- Triple-bottom-line and co-benefit assessments
- Applied research and monitoring
- Construction and maintenance
- Policy, guidance, and standards development
- Installation, retrofits, and maintenance
- Design-build, turnkey, and full delivery installations