Conservation and mitigation for a $4 billion bridge construction
AKRF provides natural resources services tailored to environmental impact assessment, waterfront development, ecological restoration, natural resources damage assessment, stormwater management, and environmental permit procurement.
Our team of environmental scientists, ecologists, biologists, environmental toxicologists, statisticians, analysts, and regulatory compliance specialists recognizes the interrelationship of an ecosystem’s physical, chemical, and biological factors and balances project needs with preservation. We take pride in our ability to develop mitigation measures to alleviate or reduce potentially significant adverse impacts to water quality and natural resources.
Our natural resources group supports the full lifecycle of a project to satisfy National Environmental Policy Act requirements for federally funded transportation and infrastructure projects, as well as state and local regulations.
- Permitting and compliance
- Ecological restoration and management
- Aquatic studies and biological monitoring
- Wetland restoration and mitigation
- Sections 316(a) and 316(b) permitting
- Terrestrial and bat acoustic studies
- Threatened and endangered species studies
- Arborist and forest conservation
- Stormwater management
- Sea level rise and shoreline protection