Climate Change: Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency & Alternative Technology
AKRF's climate change experts offer assessment of the environmental benefits, energy savings, upfront costs, and available incentive and funding options of renewable energy and energy efficiency strategies, such as solar panels, wind turbines, and cogeneration systems.
We have the knowledge to help you navigate the evolving world of alternative fuels and technologies. From lifecycle analysis of alternative fuels, through alternative vehicles and locomotives, fuel cells, and other emerging technology, we can help you evaluate your operations and projects and identify the solutions that best suit your needs.
In addition, AKRF’s multidisciplinary team has the expertise to guide clients through the various environmental review and permitting challenges associated with renewable energy and energy efficiency strategies.
The scope of our services includes:
- Renewable Energy Siting and Preliminary Feasibility Study
- Combined Heat and Power (Cogeneration) Preliminary Feasibility Study
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Cost Benefit Analysis
- Greenhouse Gas Offset Project Feasibility
- Costs and benefits of alternative fuels, including fuel lifecycle analysis
- Evaluation of alternative engines and technologies
- Environmental impact assessment and permitting