Environmental Remediation & Hazardous Materials Analysis
Through remediation, AKRF helps older properties once used for industrial or manufacturing purposes become more valuable for residential and community uses. How to best reuse those “brownfield” properties is a challenge for public planners and private developers.
AKRF provides the full range of hazardous materials analysis, from initial due diligence, regulatory compliance assessment, soil, groundwater, soil vapor and indoor air investigations, to design and implementation of remedial measures.
AKRF’s team of engineers, geologists, scientists and inspectors have decades of experience and effective relationships with local, state, and federal agencies, and a thorough familiarity with applicable regulations.
Our project experience includes:
- Queens West, Queens, NY
- Roosevelt School District, Roosevelt, NY
- Flushing Town Center, Queens, NY
- Storage Deluxe, Various Locations, New York and Westchester County, NY, Connecticut and Pennsylvania
- Brownfield Redevelopment in Naugatuck, CT
- IKEA Red Hook Brownfield, Brooklyn, NY
- Sky View Parc, Flushing, NY